CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

...+ let it begin... again.

hey, hi, hello, + salutations everybody. i woke up today + decided that im going to start me a new blog on here, mostly because my best friend/sister has one here (are ya happy now? ya done converted me! jeez... lol) + because my old one was just sitting there with no one visiting nowadays except but some company that want me to get digital signages... not sure what that is...

anyway, im making a move, probably gonna turn my old one into a place to write out + keep my writins (poetry + stuff like that), but use this to get out my chants + rants on life. nicey. well, here we go... til the next time, peace+luv 4eva, the 3rd tWin

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Welcome STUPID!!! It's bout time you converted to blog spot. I told ya its fun!!

Brothers Blog said...

welcome. and a warning it can get addictive. lol.