CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

dreaming after waking

dreaming after waking

i woke up to sunbeans flowing through my window, + i swore my 1st thought was that your warm smile was rising beside me. how i opened my eyes + parted my lips in sweet joy, feeling glowy, star special, so schoolboy giddy. im trippin', but i love it how i walked to the kitichen for my rice krispies + immediately tasted the apple pie on your breath from the other night + almost dropped my milk.

im somewhere inbetween my place + here with an sunni anjel in a memory where its always raining but i never feel a frosty chill. i just keep wandering back into the ease of your eyes + lose myself into an alternative groove, somewhere where i run into traces of your presense + your hand in mine are felt even closer... + im holding myself tighter in my empty room as i read your texts... + im thinking when will be the next time i wont wake up alone + still be dreaming of you...

071-52-009|dWjb

2 comments:

Robyn.K.Y said...

i need to borrow this....
i could use it..i swear after sometime you will get the stones.
Lovely..felt it

Chrissy said...

AWW someone is SPRUNG!!! LOL. That was very nice