CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

texting random thoughts.

ever since i upgraded + got me a new phone in june, i been typing- texting- whatever; i been putting down little random thoughts in my notepad. some are sweet + simple:

if ya r an inch away from the bus stop, the bus driver will believe ya 2b non-existin + zoom pass ya wavin hands.

its sad almost everyone thought ciara look ridiculious on the bet awards, sounded out of tune, + was confused at who she was at the beginnin of her performace. sadder tha i agree. well, she tried.


others are a little more close to home with experiences of myself + my friends:

i wonder if anyone else undastands we all hurt + tha maybe we r dealin w/ the weight of our own baggage.

im grinnin uncontrollably + it was from the simple whisper of ya name crossin my mind...


there has been 1 in particular that i keep coming back to on several different moments because it feels so true. at least, in reference to myself:

...the words we give each otha r mostly 4 our own usage, yet the easiest advice 2 give is the hardest 4 ourselves 2 follow.


i want to know have anyone else felt that way? you talk to a friend, a family member, a stranger, a puppy, whoever or whatever in the world you communicated with; you let them know how you feel about their situation/action/feelings/thoughts/wishes + in the back of your head you say to yourself "i need someone to tell these words to me". you reflect back on your experiences + wonder if you should take a step in a new direction or caution yourself from something troublesome. i wonder also, had you ever NOT follow your own advise + wish you did? let your random thoughts fly...

-soulfully yours, peace+luv 4eva, the 3rd tWin

2 comments:

&& love, briit said...

[= can def agree with alot of this. i do it all the time.

Kingsmomma said...

I do this everyday. I have a memo pad full of lines,
some have actual stories, others just have one or two lines
i have
"what if my dreams come true"

"you're mom's not perfect"

"Sometimes i pretend as I satre at you that we know each other"

when my mind has the time to step away from structure all kinds of things result. My memo pad is the journalist that gets teh exclusive report everytime.