CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

lettin' go!... on my way to work. ugh.

i just woke up a while ago with the sunlight reaching through my window + brushing my cheek lightly. i took a look outside + the scene looked so inviting: an open blue sky with skims of clouds swimming above + the birds flying from trees to flowers over streams of concrete + steel cars. i was ready to explore. my skin was craving to feel the daylight envelope me in its warmth. i was ready.

but then i remembered that i had to wash + iron my clothes so i can get to the bus stop in time to start my 1 1/2 hour commute to work where i stay enslaved, standing in a 10x10ft circular kiosk for hours at a time selling $200 sunglasses to people who demands a 80% discount, trys on every pair in the store then decides to "think about it" + never return, or have faces that are "rilpey's believe it or not!" worthy. ohthejoy. ahh well, guess thats how it goes for the moment. would be nice to pretend today that work was just some old boring high school class you coud easily skip from, but i know better. my hours will count on that check i will be getting so... where's my tie + my black dress socks? i gotta get a move on.

but for the ferris bueller in me + anyone else that rather not go to work today, this song is for us...


-soulfuly yours, peace+luv 4eva, the 3rd tWin

1 comments:

Robyn.K.Y said...

HEY THERE.
I HAVEN'T READ YOU FOR AGES...
MUST I SAY WELCOME BACK OR IT WAS JUST ME THAT LOST THE CONNECTION ILL HEAD BACK READ SOMETHING