CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

i been poked- wait, wrong website. tagged!

a little while ago, i was "tagged" by BrothersBlog. i was going to type the rules but... well, jeez. i didnt feel like it. call me lazy, its just being resourceful i think. lol basically i got to tell you 7 random +/or weird things about myself + froward the tag to 7 people. ohjoy... lol

1. im from decatur, born + raised. not a grady baby, not a piedmont child, no dekalb med kid. i was born in decatur, in my house, in the bathroom. + naw, i am not a "toilet" or "sh!t" baby. lol

2. im a performing arts freak. dance is a deep passion of mine that i love to do. hip hop is the style i know best, but im aiming towards learning others such as contemporary, african, b-boy, latin, ballet... about all of them. i love theatre. i have been a part of a few skits, plays, + improv. oh + physical comedy... classic. last but never least, music... life reflects music indeed to me. my taste in music is real ecletric, but my favorite is soul music from the past + now.

3. in the back of my mind, i would like to have a siberian husky, a ferret, a spider monkey, + a lil family of squirrels. sadly, my luck with pets, + some plants, have been... kinda slightly fatal... WHY DOES EVERYTHING I TOUCH WITHERS + DIES?!?!?!

4. im in school to become an educator, wishfully at my old high school alma mater. why do i want to deal with these so-called "smart mouth, bad-ass, think-they-grown kids"? well, i believe these young men + ladies are the next generation of lawyers, teachers, atheles, activists, musicians, + other pillars of our communities. i want to help bring knowledge + hope to them, keep them striving to achieve + reach their highest potential in their passions in life.

5. my mind goes "phhhwwssssss..." at times. yeah, i have my spaz-out periods, who doesnt? maybe its the a.d.d. kid in me but i do go into my own lil world at times. its nice there. they have an everflowing fountain of cranberry juice + gummi bears... quite nice.

6. lately i have been obsessed with "high school musical 3". i took my sis to see it a while back + i ended up loving it. like i said earlier, i love theatre, including musical theater, + i just got caught up in all the choreography + music. its the fyeness... well, to me, at least... i must work with kenny ortega (the director) one day. i will be on "high school musical 5"!!!

7. i got a plan for an escape... "i'll go break his neck..." lol i love my sis.

now that thats out the way, i choose...

Nik - http://thehustlesofnik.blogspot.com/

Malika - http://accordingtomalika.blogspot.com/

Ms. Cali Brwn - http://amberileene.blogspot.com/

Ms.Hopeful - http://mzhopeful.blogspot.com/

BronxStateOfMind - http://bronxstateofmind.blogspot.com/

well im done. now time to lie down. lada everyone! peace+luv 4eva, the 3rd tWin

2 comments:

Brothers Blog said...

lol @ the high school musical thing. I absolutely hate that movie. my son loves disney channel and I can watch pretty much all the shows on there with him but thats one show I refuse to watch. I havent seen any of them nor will I. Even if u make it on 5 sorry. lol

the 3rd tWin said...

awww come on man! cant support a brotha? lol but i understand. near all my friends look at me like im coo-coo the fool when i just break out + start singing one of the songs to myself. what can i say? its the actor/dancer/kid in me. lol