CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

i wish i was seeing stars.

last saturday had me in dire need of getting my hair cut since i was going to perform for a program that would be taped + shown on tv. my friend recommended his barber, telling me that he does a real good job. so after practicing with the dance ministry in the morning, i went to the barber shop my friend mentioned to me. the dude he recommended was not there, only a lady + about 2 more customers. she was cutting some dude's hair when i walked through the door. after quickly saying to myself that i got to get back home + change so i can be at the civic center by call time, i made up my mind that she would just have to do for the moment.


i asked her if she could do any designs, nothing super fancy. i just wanted a par + 3 stars on the backside of my head. she said "sure.". so i thought i was in slighty decent good hands til shes finishes + gives me the mirror.

now 1st, when i think of a drawing of stars, the visual in my mind is something a wee bit similar to this:

now please, tell me. what does this look like......ummm, yeah. like she just blindly put the mark of zorro on the back of my neck. so needless to say, the other side of my head is looking like this...such a happy camper... hah! never again. but then again, im really no stranger to bad haircuts... *flashes back to his marching band nickname, "soup bowl"... shakes his head* ughhh... peace+luv 4eva, the 3rd tWin

3 comments:

Nik said...

HAHA well at let you got that damn hair cut! And dont worry i wont call you soup bowl....lily star!

the 3rd tWin said...

...bullness. just bullness! lol

Eb the Celeb said...

lol.... funny pics!